Be Born Again in the Spirit

'But what saith it? The Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.""
Powered By Blogger

It Is a Freedom Thing

It Is a Freedom Thing

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Good Morning Fort Wayne

Fort Wayne, how are you this glorious Sunday morning?


Over the days and weeks ahead, I will be bringing you all the news behind the news that your local newspapers, the morning Fort Wayne Journal-Gazette and the evening Fort Wayne News Sentinel fail to bring, bring you with ommissions or bring you outright lies.


Allow me to introduce myself on this first blog of mine. I am Mike Konkel. I am a cheesehead by birth but have lived among you good Fort Wayne people since 1984. I am semi-retired, drawing social security and a pension from ITT. My wife Daniele and I have 5 kids between us all of which have flown the nest.


On November 23rd, 1963, John Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas by a former Marine, Lee Harvey Oswald. Two months later, I quit high school and joined the Marines. I was 17. I stayed there for 9 years and served two tours in Vietnam first as an Intelligence Analyst and next as a Vietnamese Linguist for which I re-enlisted.


After Vietnam, I was as apathetic as they come and pretty much stayed that way until General Schwartzkopf had his 100 day war and our troops performed brilliantly. We had a war and we let the generals run it...and we didn't break and run....good for us. I even joined the American Legion. By the way, every one needs to review the post at http://www.legion.org/ regarding the October 7th hearing of the case of the cross erected on federal lands in the Mojave Desert in 1934 by WWI veterans for the veterans of all wars. That weird 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, that is all things liberal, has had plywood covering up this memorial for years now. ACLU didn't like it apparently.


The ruling is important, not just for that steel pipe cross, but also for all monuments, graves, buildings on federal property depicting religious symbols such as crosses, Stars of David and angels. Watch new supreme court justice Sotomayor perform on cue of the Obama administration. Hey prez, you can tear down all of those crosses in Arlington Cemetary and from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier but I will not let you laser blast that 45 year old tattoo on my right shoulder that depicts a grave, a cross with a rifle leaning on it and a helmet on top of it. The words USMC, Death Before Dishonor may need to be recolored and darkened as apparently, I am being pressed back into service in defense of our Republic.


I offer up Senators Bayh and Lugar to the chopping block and will accept any person of color, any color,  with a God-fearing personal relationship with Jesus Christ to replace Barack Obama.


Tomorrow and in the days ahead, I will tell you about Obama's czardom, his global population control aspirations and how to read the doublespeak of our current administration and the fringe media. There are only two tv broadcast voices today, Obama and Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment