Be Born Again in the Spirit

'But what saith it? The Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.""
Powered By Blogger

It Is a Freedom Thing

It Is a Freedom Thing

Saturday, January 30, 2010

California Mall Arrests Youth Pastor for Speech

Amazingly, I could not find any reference to the gross story about a  shopping mall in California having rules against religious speech.  Said rules got an church's youth pastor arrested in recent days.  The pastor explained that he was talking about Christ with a couple of kids who agreed to speak with him.

My take on this is, I sure as hell wish I lived a lot closer to that mall.  I would be there with my bible daily and/or they would change their policy....

No where in America will lefties tell me that I do not have freedom of speech and freedom of religious expression in a public place....sorry....if  you are open to the public, you are open to the public just full of such liberties...so get over it...weirdos in California.

Better still, come visit us here in Indiana, let us 'splain a few things to you all.

Dumb asses and to all those who agree with them whether you are light in  your loafers or just an ordinary atheist,  trust me, I know your hook...you are afraid to come to the light so you attack it....ummm, ummm, ummm, Californians, watch out for that big one headed in your direction.

If some of you say, well we are not all that way, then please deal with the goofy ones you have in your midst by yourselves and prove to us that you deserve to breath the air God so graciously provides us all.

Sorry I could not be more specific people, I tried to find the article in our lovely Fort Wayne Journal-Gazette this am but to no avail and I should have known better to even look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment