Be Born Again in the Spirit

'But what saith it? The Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.""
Powered By Blogger

It Is a Freedom Thing

It Is a Freedom Thing

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Obama on Jobs

As I sit listening to President Obama this afternoon, I continually am impressed with his gift of gab and I would really love it if we could even believe 10% of what he says.  Beautiful rhetoric though.

Obama was in New Hampshire pushing a new stimulus bill which this time he is calling a jobs bill.  I am pretty sure that if Obama would not concentrate his efforts on busting the industries we currently have that we would not be screaming for jobs now.

People, this is purely talk...straight forward rhetoric with no substance behind it.  Some one is going to make a battery for a silly assed green vehicle (all electric) just your size and style that all you have to do is plug it into a socket in your garage.  You might get to make that battery.  Hope you make enough to pay for the electricity considering that electric rates are "necessarily going to skyrocket" under Obama's energy (cap & trade) bill.  By Obama's own words.

Nothing has changed people.  Health care legislation and cap & trade legislation are both jobs and industry busting bills.  More small business owners will be closing.  I do not know about you but I have too many empty houses around me and too many people home all day instead of working.   This is a dangerous sign for our country and Obama is doing this crap on purpose.

Obama is so windy and so over exposed.  I am so used to his lies that I can just about tell you which one comes next.  Plus, Obama absolutely has no class whether talking down to you and I or dissing the Supreme Court....Obama is classless...

Anyone still believeing in Obama lies today and not aggressively coming against his regime had better just step out of the way while real Americans do the job. 

And he goes on and on and on....lies and lies and lies upon lies.....And he is still blaming Bush.  Sorry, I should take my headphones off and shut him out but I think I just heard his final words....yes I did.

Obama wants us to be sure to contact our legislators to let them know how we feel about those bills he is still pushing....okay Evan Bayh, you vote for any of them and you are toast....how is that Obama?

No comments:

Post a Comment