Be Born Again in the Spirit

'But what saith it? The Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.""
Powered By Blogger

It Is a Freedom Thing

It Is a Freedom Thing

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Crucifixion of Brit Hume

I was fortunate or blessed enough, if you will, to hear Brit Hume offer sage advice to Tiger Woods.  I personally was elated to see a public figure of the respected stature that is Brit Hume come out for Jesus Christ.  How cool was that?

This article raises the risk he shares as a public figure because of the exclusionary views he holds and chooses to share...exclusionary because one has to believe in the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the necessary atoning price for our own sins and for a pass to eternal life...the only path possible.

Unlike Steve Centanni, another Fox News figure who was captured by some terrorists along with a photographer a couple of years, who agreed to convert to Islam in order to save his own neck...Brit Hume is not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that is good, as I hear even God likes that...

"If you confess me before men, I will confess you before my father.  If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my father which is in heaven."  If there are any out there that read this and think you can be a christian and ashamed of the one thing that can provide eternal life, the gospel of Jesus Christ, you really need to fall on your knees, repent and of course, confess Christ from the house tops.

As for me and my household, we say....Well done Brit!


The Crucifixion of Brit Hume

No comments:

Post a Comment